Data & Specs
• Private Airfield with a 6,500ft and (2) 10,500ft runways (1,700 Acres).
• State Highway 114 access into Reese Technology Center.
• 10 minutes from rail, Loop 289 and Interstate 27.
• 15-20 minutes from Lubbock International Airport.
• 7-10 Minute average commute time through Lubbock.
• Centrally located (1,450 miles to West Coast/ 1,545 miles to East Coast)
• Non-Union Workforce.
• 64% of population in working prime (18-64 years old).
• Reduced property taxes (county and ad valorem taxes do apply).
• Located inside Foreign Trade Zone 260.
• Power substation on site.
• 3 Phase power with 480 volts or step downs to 208 volts.
• 1200 KW backup generator currently on campus.
• $6.5 Million Power Grid Upgrade.
• $1.7 Million OC 192 capable dedicated fiber optic network.
• 2,500 SF Raised Floor Data Center.
• Texas Tech University and South Plains College presence on the Reese Campus.
• On site public and private research collaboration.
• City of Lubbock Water and Sewer.
• 18 hole Golf Course next door.
• Onsite Daycare facility.
Nearly 600,000 potential employees live in the workforce draw area of Reese Center.
Reese Technology Center has a strong partnership with Texas Tech University and South Plains College, which aids in hiring a trained workforce for companies at Reese.
South Plains College, with 3,500 students, is located on Reese Campus.
Texas Tech University has three research institutions on campus including; The Institute of Environmental and Human Health, Advanced Vehicle Engineering and Wind Engineering.
For more information on the Lubbock area workforce, click here
City of Lubbock water and sewer
City of Lubbock fire protection services